1/31/2012

Just another Tuesday...

Took Sloan to the dentist today and they caped his tooth. You can't even tell anything happened to it...I do glad! I also called the doctor an gain because I'm still not fellin any better...she is going to call in a Z pack and mike is going to get it when he gets off...I pray that this is going to help me feel better!!! Sloan won his basketball game last night 22-15 I'm so proud if what a great little man he is becoming. I can't wait for Seth to get home and tell me all about the what the band man said today...he thinks he might want to do band in middle school. We also have a meeting on Thursday night at the middle school. I can not believe how my kids r grow...way to fast! One in high school and now next year one in middle school...I will have one at all three schools!- boy does time fly when u r older.

No comments: