1/27/2012

2012

I guess I will just jump in since it has been so long since my last blog... Savanah started high school and boy is that different. Seth is in 5th grade and in all regular class except for math. He also started medican to help him focus and it really seems to be working. Sloan is in second grade and he is a very bright boy. He loves football and basketball and can not wait to play football again. Mike is working at ferguson it is a pluming supply place. He is a driver fe them. I am working at crossroads doing MMO and I am a sun for DOK and I also started working with a friend who has a home daycare. I am hoping that I will be working there more as time passes and she gets more kids. Over all my life is pretty good - no we don't have a lot of extra money to spend but...mike and I do have jobs and we have cars and a home. Witch a lot of people don't have. I just pray that life gets better...

No comments: